The Office of Research would like to remind you about the internal proposal review initiative for external proposals, the External Draft Improvement Team (EDIT) program. This program supports faculty and staff pursuing external grant funding by providing the opportunity to receive feedback on their application from an internal faculty peer review panel prior to submission. Draft materials submitted to the EDIT program for review should be as complete as possible, and should already have started entries in the Cayuse system.
Applicants will have the opportunity to have their proposal reviewed by the broad disciplinary panel of their choice:
- Arts & Humanities
- Social Science, Business, & Education
- Fulbright (The EDIT Fulbright program has its own application and review portal here).
- Drafts are accepted for review on a continual basis, at least one month ahead of a sponsor deadline.
- Once an application is received it will be assigned to 1-3 reviewers, and feedback will be provided to the applicant within 2-3 weeks.
- Time permitting, applicants may go through this process with a single draft as many times as desired.
If you have questions about this program, contact Katie Shoaf at firstname.lastname@example.org