The February 2023 Issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News is now available. (App State login required)
Research Development & Grant Writing News is a monthly newsletter published by Academic Research Funding Strategies. It contains good advice for academic grant writers, both about general proposal development skills and about specific agencies and programs. Back issues are listed on the Grants Resources & Services page.
Featured topics in the current issue include:
- Topics of Interest URLs
- February 2023 Select List of Humanities, HSS, and Arts Opportunities & News
- Who is Winning Humanities Funding and Why?
- What Exactly Are Societal Challenges?
- NSF Scholarships in STEM (S-STEM) Webinar Report
- The Context and Significance of Your Research
- Changes to AFRI Foundational Program 2023
- Too Much to Say? Strategies to Meet the Page Limit
- Cultivating Grantsmanship Among Graduate Students
- The Role of Stakeholders in a Competitive Proposal
- NIH Steps: Unsolicited, Investigator-Initiated Research
- Research Grant Writing Web Resources
- Educational Grant Writing Web Resources
- Agency Research News
- Agency Reports, Workshops & Research Roadmaps
- New Funding Opportunities